Thursday, September 13, 2007

bcbg unfortunately

so i am huge fan of bcbg maxaria. i got my prom dress aka my fave dress i have ever bought. of course i was extremely excited to see what they had in store for spring 08 and boy was i disappointed. this might be my least favorite line of the season. maybe it was because i had such high hopes but pretty much their entire line was dull and droopy. some of it even reminded me of something my mother would wear straight off the racks of eileen fisher which is just ugh. i do not how how anyone who has come up with such beautiful designs could have failed so badly. my only hope is that whatever is actually released in spring 08 is a completely new collection. i can not even go into the details of this all since i am just overwhelming disgusted by it but feel free to view the pictures and make up your own opinions since i have already spent far too many words on the matter.

image credit: nymag.com

No comments: